Nicholas H. Esser is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Insurance Practice Group.
Prior to joining Shutts, Nicholas served as intern for the United States Senate, United States House of Representatives and Florida House of Representatives.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- National Security & Armed Conflict Law Review, Chief Online Editor
- University of Miami, B.A., Political Science, 2012
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Federalist Society, Miami Chapter
- Dade County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyer’s Section