Raciel Perez is a partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Raciel represents public and private companies and individuals in a broad range of real estate matters. He focuses his real estate practice on the acquisition, sale and leasing of vacant and improved real estate, including multi-phased and mixed-use projects. He is experienced with procuring construction loans, restructuring existing debt, and preparing joint venture agreements and development agreements.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- University of South Florida, B.S., Finance, summa cum laude, 2010
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 2.1.21
- Recognition, Tampa, 11.3.20
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, 8.20.20
In The News
- "Statewide Law Firm Names New Partners in Region," The Business Observer (February 11, 2021)