Raymond Cordova is an Associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
While in law school, he interned for Judge Alan Orantes Forst at the Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal and served as an extern for Magistrate Judge Michael G. Gotsch, Sr. at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
- Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy: Managing Senior Editor
- McKenna Family Fellowship: Recipient
- College at Southeastern, B.A., History, summa cum laude, 2018
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, Fort Lauderdale, 3.30.21
- Firm News, 1.27.21