Rochelle A. Hall is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation practice group. Rochelle focuses her practice on business litigation and insurance matters.
Rochelle has experience representing insurance carriers and other corporations in trial and appellate matters. She focuses on representing insurance carriers throughout the litigation process related to coverage, liability, and bad faith claims. Rochelle has experience in the use of social media and online content in the defense and prosecution of litigation and representing clients utilizing insurance carriers for liability coverage.
While in law school, Rochelle was an Executive Notes Editor for the Global Studies Law Review as well as the Professional Development Chair for the Black Law Student’s Association. Outside of her practice, Rochelle is dedicated to volunteering with nonprofit organizations and supporting diversity in the legal field.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- 1L/LLM Client Interviewing and Counseling Competition, Winner
- Negotiation Competition, Winner
- Washington University Global Studies Law Review, Executive Notes Editor
- Florida State University, B.S., Economics, Philosophy, magna cum laude, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida