Suzanne M. VanLeeuwen is a Partner in the Jacksonville office of Shutts & Bowen, where she is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Sue focuses her practice on corporate and healthcare law. She has represented clients with business transactions including preparing and analyzing shareholder agreements, operating agreements, partnership agreements, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other corporate documents. Sue has also assisted clients in analyzing and structuring healthcare transactions to comply with applicable laws, including Stark, anti-kickback, fee-splitting and patient self-referral laws.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2009
- Book Award, Legal Drafting, 2007
- University of Florida, B.A., magna cum laude, Sociology, 2005
- Pi Kappa Phi, International Honor Society
- Golden Key, International Honor Society
- Treasurer, Alpha Kappa Delta, Sociological Honor Society
Professional and Civic
- Florida Bar, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 7.8.21
- Article, 5.15.17