Yine Rodríguez Pérez is a senior associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the International Dispute Resolution practice group.
Yine has worked on complex arbitration disputes, in both English and Spanish, concerning diverse industries such as construction, mining, oil and gas, and across prominent arbitral institutions such as the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the American Arbitration Association (AAA), the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR), and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
Yine served as Chair of the Foreign Legal Consultant Committee of The Florida Bar and was instrumental in amending Chapter 16 of The Florida Bar Rules, which regulates the certification of foreign lawyers as foreign legal consultants.
Yine participated in the reform and drafting of Florida Statutes Chapter 607 – Corporations while attending Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
For a list of Yine’s representative matters, please click here.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., Pro Bono Gold Level, 2010
- University of Barcelona, Licenciada en Derecho (J.D. Equivalent), 2008
- District of Columbia
- Barcelona, Spain
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals of the Eleventh Circuit
Professional and Civic
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- Miami International Arbitration Society
- Executive Council Member, The Florida Bar's International Law Section, 2019
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- “The Development of the Cuba-United States relationship,” International Law Quarterly, Florida Bar, Special Cuba Edition (Fall 2016, Vol. XXXII, no. 3)
- “Costa Rica Faces Arbitration Claim Over Public Health Measures,” Latin Lawyer, April 29, 2019
- “Costa Rica and the Kingdom of the Netherlands v. Republic of Panama,” Global Legal Chronicle, April 3, 2019
- “Hogan Lovells Madrid Acts for Panama in Investment Arbitration,” Iberian Lawyer, March 1, 2019
- “Panama Dodges $100M Hotel Project Claim,” Law360, October 16, 2018
- “Hogan Lovells Secures Precedent-Setting Win for the Republic of Panama in Investment Arbitration Dispute,” Plus Company Updates, October 17, 2018
- “Precedent-Setting ICSID Arbitration Award in Favor of the Republic of Panama Now Final and Binding,” Plus Company Updates, February 20, 2018