Posts from December 2022.
On December 13, 2022, the European Commission published its draft adequacy decision, recognizing the essential equivalence of U.S. data protection standards.Read More
- EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework Advances to the Next Stage
- Changes to GLBA Safeguards Rule Affect More Than Traditional Financial Institutions
- Ransomware and Phishing Dangers On the Rise
- FTC to Embark on New Privacy Rulemaking
- Hackers are Leveraging Fear during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- No Trespassing: Can Public Websites Ever Be Off Limits?
- Cybersecurity – Global Ransomware Attack is Top of Mind with U.S. Securities Regulator
- Cybersecurity - a Top Operational Risk in FINRA’s 2017 Regulatory and Examination Priorities Letter
- Following Intense Industry Criticism, New York Overhauls Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Services Companies
- FINRA Imposes Fines Against 12 Firms for Cybersecurity Violations