- Posts by Daniel HernandezPartner
Daniel Hernandez is a partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he practices general administrative law and is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Daniel has focused his practice on assisting companies and ...
Companies that do business with health care providers may be subject to the HITECH Act and the potential civil and criminal penalties that may be imposed under the Act. In order to avoid and/or mitigate those penalties, it is imperative that companies understand the requirements of the HITECH Act and tailor their policies and...Read More
- Hackers are Leveraging Fear during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- No Trespassing: Can Public Websites Ever Be Off Limits?
- Cybersecurity – Global Ransomware Attack is Top of Mind with U.S. Securities Regulator
- Cybersecurity - a Top Operational Risk in FINRA’s 2017 Regulatory and Examination Priorities Letter
- Following Intense Industry Criticism, New York Overhauls Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Services Companies
- FINRA Imposes Fines Against 12 Firms for Cybersecurity Violations
- OCC Announces Long-Awaited Fintech Charter Decision
- FCC Adopts New Consumer Privacy Rules for Internet Service Providers
- New York Announces Proposed “Groundbreaking” Cybersecurity Regulation for Financial Institutions
- Cybersecurity Programs at Securities Firms under Increasing Scrutiny by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)