- Posts by John Cameron E. KatzAssociate
John Cameron E. Katz is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Cameron focuses his practice in asset purchase agreements, software user agreements, vendor ...
As businesses reopen and employees working remotely begin to return to their workplaces, employers are facing difficult questions on how to prepare their workplaces to operate in the midst of a deadly pandemic. The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) recently published...Read More
- Employer Insights: DOL Guidance on Tracking and Compensating Teleworkers
- Returning to Work Under the New COVID-19 Standards
- Supreme Court Ruling Protects LGBTQ+ Employees from Workplace Discrimination
- EEOC's Updated Technical Assistance Q&A Guidance - COVID-19 and the ADA
- Updated Guidance on Return-To-Work Standards, Confidentiality and ADA Accommodations
- Employer Insights: Unemployment Insurance Provision Updates under the CARES Act
- Labor & Employment Considerations in the Wake of COVID-19
- Supreme Court to Hear Landmark LGBTQ Cases
- The Truth Behind Those Helmets – Assisting Retired NFL Players in Navigating the Concussion Settlement Process
- FMLA Tip For Every Employer’s Radar: Caring for a Grandparent with a Serious Health Condition