Shutts’ Labor and Employment Law Blog analyzes and discusses laws, regulations, recent news and trends affecting labor and employment issues in a variety of industries and in both the private and public sector. The blog is written for employers, employees, HR professionals, in-house counsel and the general public. Experienced counsel and authors will cover a myriad of issues affecting labor and employment in an ever changing economic and legal landscape.
Sign up today to receive email updates to your inbox. Have feedback or suggestions? Email us anytime.
- Returning to Work Under the New COVID-19 Standards
- Supreme Court Ruling Protects LGBTQ+ Employees from Workplace Discrimination
- EEOC's Updated Technical Assistance Q&A Guidance - COVID-19 and the ADA
- Updated Guidance on Return-To-Work Standards, Confidentiality and ADA Accommodations
- Employer Insights: Unemployment Insurance Provision Updates under the CARES Act
- Labor & Employment Considerations in the Wake of COVID-19
- Supreme Court to Hear Landmark LGBTQ Cases
- The Truth Behind Those Helmets – Assisting Retired NFL Players in Navigating the Concussion Settlement Process
- FMLA Tip For Every Employer’s Radar: Caring for a Grandparent with a Serious Health Condition
- OMB Halts EEO-1 Pay Reporting Requirements