Shutts’ Labor and Employment Law Blog analyzes and discusses laws, regulations, recent news and trends affecting labor and employment issues in a variety of industries and in both the private and public sector. The blog is written for employers, employees, HR professionals, in-house counsel and the general public. Experienced counsel and authors will cover a myriad of issues affecting labor and employment in an ever changing economic and legal landscape.
Sign up today to receive email updates to your inbox. Have feedback or suggestions? Email us anytime.
Glennys Ortega Rubin is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP.
Glennys is a seasoned litigator, representing companies of all sizes in a myriad of industries and in various forums, including mediation, arbitration ...
- Remote Work Extending the Borders of Local Pay Transparency Laws
- EEOC Issues Update on Hearing Disabilities in the Workplace and the ADA
- Federal Trade Commission Seeks to Ban Non-Competition Agreements
- Federal Ban on Non-Competition Agreements Introduced in the House of Representatives
- New EEOC Guidance on Covid-19 Testing
- Employer Insights: Florida HB 7 Revisions to the Florida Civil Rights Act
- The New Federal “Ban the Box” Law
- D.C.’s New Non-Compete Law
- Employer Insights: Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Act of 2021
- Employer Insights: Florida’s E-Verify Requirements in 2021
- Employment and Labor
- Litigation (Labor & Employment)
- Federal Government Contracting
- Florida Government Contracts
- Florida Public Contracts
- Government Contracting
- Government Contracts
- Government Vendor
- State Government Contracts
- Department of Labor
- Supreme Court
- Americans with Disabilities Act