As a new school year began, the Shutts & Bowen Social Team organized a firmwide Back to School Supply Drive to support children, families and teachers across the state. Each of the firm’s eight offices collected supplies for a local charity. Along with the supplies, the firm donated to each of the selected local charities.
Listed below are the recipients of Shutts’ school supply drive:
- Fort Lauderdale: YMCA of South Florida
- Jacksonville: Family Support Services of North Florida
- Miami: United Way of Miami
- Orlando: City Year Orlando
- Sarasota: Girls Inc. of Sarasota County
- Tallahassee: Foundation for Leon County Schools – Stuff the Bus Event
- Tampa: OASIS (Outreach Assisting Students in Schools) Opportunities
- West Palm Beach: Education Foundation of Palm Beach County
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service business law firm with approximately 300 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.