Shutts & Bowen employs more than 300 support staff throughout the State of Florida. Our support services include:
- Technology Services Group
- Accounting Department, including Payroll, Finance, Imaging, Collections
- Paralegals for Corporate, Litigation and Real Estate Departments
- Legal Administrative Assistants
- Records Department
- Document Design/Word Processing Center
- Office Services
Click here to search professional staff opportunities.
Shutts & Bowen’s 401(k) Plan has been identified by BrightScope as one of the five best 401(k) Plans offered by South Florida employers. Shutts & Bowen is proud to provide top notch benefits, outlined below, to our employees.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Supplemental Life for employee, spouse and children
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Wellness Incentive Program
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental health insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans for medical and dependent care
- Paid Time Off
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Shutts & Bowen. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: Transparency in Coverage (uhc.com).