Participating for the first time in its 103 year history, Florida law firm Shutts & Bowen is pleased to announce that it has been listed on the AmLaw 200. Compiled by the American Lawyer, AmLaw 200 ranks United States law firms by revenue, profits per partner and number of lawyers.
By every measure, Shutts & Bowen was among the top ranks among Florida law firms. In the AmLaw survey, Shutts & Bowen ranked:
- 175th in gross revenues for 2012, with $127.5 million in revenues, 221 lawyers and 82 equity partners;
- 146th in profits per equity partner, with an average of $682,000;
- 84th in value per lawyer, at $340,000 per capita;
- 151st in revenue per lawyer, at $575,000;
- 154th in partner compensation average, at $465,000.
The firm has enjoyed particularly strong growth in the last six months, with approximately 250 attorneys in its six Florida offices today. Monitoring expenses and managing growth carefully throughout the recession positioned Shutts & Bowen well for the recovery.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service business law firm with more than 270 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.