Angelo J. Gasparri is an Associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Angelo focuses his practice on commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing. He counsels clients on the full life cycle of real estate transactions.
Prior to entering private practice, Angelo served as a staff attorney to the Honorable Justice Ricky Polston of the Florida Supreme Court from 2021-2022.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, April 2021
- Business Law Certificate with High Honors
- Journals and Activities: Florida State University Law Review, Florida State University Business Review, Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial Team, and Phi Delta Phi
- Book Awards for Highest Grade: Real Estate Finance and Real Estate Law Foundations
- Legislative Assistant to the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Recipient: Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award for work as a Volunteer Income Tax Assistant
- Certificates: Professional Development, Advanced Database, Florida Research, and Practice Research
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A., Political Science, August 2017
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Broward County Bar Association