Anne M. Romero is an Associate in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Anne focuses her practice on representing clients in real estate development, leasing, and financing matters.
During law school, she interned for the Honorable Migna Sanchez-Llorens.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, May 2023
- CALI Book Award for Legal Skills & Values III
- CALI Book Award for Business Organizations
- FIU Law Review
- FIU Moot Court; Best Brief Appellee - Team Runner Up Intramural Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A., Business Management, May 2005