Arielle S. Vanon is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Class Action and Mass Litigation Practice Group.
Arielle focuses her practice in personal injury protection litigation matters, specializing in the interpretation and application of automobile insurance policies.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., May 2020
- Senior Staff Editor, Florida State University Law Review
- Secretary, Student Bar Association
- Environmental Law Certificate
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science and Sustainability Studies, cum laude, April 2017
- Certificate in International Relations