Bherti Patel Zaveri is an associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Bherti focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions. She advises developers, property owners and lenders in a broad scope of matters related to real property. Her practice encompasses all phases of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing and development of commercial property, as well as title resolution and contract preparation.
While earning her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Bherti served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Nathaniel R. Howse, Jr., of the Illinois First District Appellate Court.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2018
- International Law Certificate
- Loyola University Chicago International Law Review, Student Articles
- Loyola University Chicago Journal of Regulatory Compliance, Articles Editor
- Drexel University, B.S., Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2015