Brianna D. Lohmann is an Associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Brianna focuses her practice in the areas of corporate transactions and general business services. She also has experience in mergers and acquisitions and international tax.
During law school, Brianna was a judicial intern for the Honorable William Matthewman for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2020
- Journal Law and Public Policy
- Pro Bono Certificate for Outstanding Achievement
- Dartmouth College, B.A., History, June 2016
- Minor in Religion
- Dartmouth College Varsity Softball