Cassandra Jelincic is a Partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Private Client Services Practice Group.
Cassandra focuses her practice on probate and fiduciary litigation, including estate, trust, and guardianship litigation.
Cassandra has been named in Florida Super Lawyers Magazine as a Rising star in Estate and Trust litigation, has been selected as an honoree for South Florida Business & Wealth 2021 Up & Comer Awards, and was included in The Boca Raton Observer’s Top Lawyers 2022.
Cassandra is a member of the Real Property Probate, Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar and the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar, where she is currently serving as Vice-Chair of the Ethics Committee and is an Executive Council Member. Cassandra is also a member of the Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court LIV. She is the past treasurer for the South Palm Beach County Florida Association for Women Lawyers (SPBC FAWL) and is currently serving her fourth year on the board as Historian.
Cassandra earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida. She earned her law degree and graduate degree in comparative law from Louisiana State University. During her time in law school, she was vice president of the Trial Advocacy Board and a member of the LSU Law Chancellor’s Student Advisory Board. Prior to her admittance to the Florida Bar, she clerked with the Honorable Maria Korvick in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court, Probate Division.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D., May 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law
- University of Florida, B.S., Telecommunications, magna cum laude, April 2010
Professional and Civic
- Real Property, Probate, Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Member
- Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar, Executive Council Member
- Craig S. Barnard America Inn of Court LIV, Member
- Historian of the South Palm Beach County Florida Associate for Woman Lawyers
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar, 12.5.22
- Article, 9.8.22
- Author, "How to Ensure Your Child's Inheritance Remains Their Separate Property," Daily Business Review, June 15, 2022