Emma G. Refuveille is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice group.
Emma focuses her practice on commercial litigation and breach of contract cases.
During law school, Emma worked as a Research Assistant with the International Arbitration Institute on International Arbitration matters, including diversity in the arbitration field, the use of advanced technology in arbitration proceedings, and participated in the drafting of Chapter 14: International Commercial Arbitration in the U.S. in the Lexis Nexis book International Commercial Arbitration Practice: 21st Century Perspectives. She also worked as a translator French/English for the Human Rights Clinic of the University of Miami School of Law.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., December 2022
- LL.M., International Arbitration
- International Arbitration Institute Scholarship
- Dean's Fellow, Legal Communication II
- Research Assistant, International Arbitration Institute
- Research Assistant, Human Rights Clinic
- Universite Toulouse 1 Capitole, Master 1, International and European Law, July 2020
- Specialization in European Union Law
- University of Essex, LL.B., English and French Law, July 2020
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida