Eric J. Mattison is a Senior Associate in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Eric advises domestic and international clients on transactional and corporate governance matters, including joint ventures, private offerings, private fund formation, and general corporate law matters. He focuses his practice on the structuring of complex investment transactions and business organizations, private fund formation, and transactional and regulatory matters involving domestic and international financial institutions.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., May 2018
- Vice President, Association for Law and Business
- Pro Bono Outstanding Achievement Certificate
- Miami University, B.A., Public Administration, May 2015
- Minor in Philosophy
- Executive Board Member, Miami Association for Public Administration
- Risk Manager, Alpha Epsilon Pi