Jessica M. Pagliery is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Class Action and Mass Litigation Practice Group.
Jessica focuses her practice in personal injury protection litigation matters, specializing in the interpretation and application of automobile insurance policies.
Jessica earner her J.D., magna cum laude, from St. Thomas University College of Law, where she received a merit scholarship. During law school, she served as a law clerk in the International Narcotics and Money Laundering Section of the United State Attorney’s Office. Additionally, she interned for both the Honorable Jose M. Rodriguez and the Honorable George A. Sarduy.
- Thomas University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, May 2023
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Complex Litigation
- President, Federal Bar Association
- Octo-Finalist, Moot Court (Jerome Prince Evidence Competition)
- Florida State University, B.A., Psychology, May 2020
- Member and E-Board Member, Alpha Kappa Psi
- Vice President, FSU Club Softball