Kurtis M. Huston is an Associate in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group, with a focus on health care.
Kurtis has experience advising clients doing business in the health care industry, with structuring complex transactions and navigating continually evolving regulations. He focuses on health care regulatory compliance components of daily operations, buying, selling, and financing health care related entities, practice formations, professional and facility licensure and physician contracting.
While in law school at The Levin College of Law at The University of Florida, Kurtis interned for a Fortune 500 health care manufacturing company.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., May 2018
- Graduate of UF Law’s Doing Business in Latin America Cohort
- Top Presentation Award for Law and Entrepreneurship Class
- Executive Board Member Association for Law and Business
- UF Warrington College of Business Big Idea Competition Finalist
- Kent State University, B.A., magna cum laude, May 2012
- Graduate of Washington Program in National Issues Cohort
- Graduate of Ruck Leadership Institute
- Colgate University, May 2009
- Member of 2008 FCS Patriot League Champion Football Team