Michael A. Tessitore II is an Associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Michael focuses his practice on complex matters related to business and commercial litigation, representing clients across a broad range of industries to offer effective and expeditious dispute resolution strategies.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, May 2019
- Associate Editor, Florida State Law Review
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, May 2015
- All Florida Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Orange County Bar Association