Michael S. Friedman is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate practice group.
Michael focuses his practice on commercial real estate matters involving the financing, purchase, sale and closing of real property transactions.
Michael represents and assists in the representation of developers, property owners, and investors in the negotiation, drafting, and review of real estate contracts, as well as in due diligence and evaluation of deal structure.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Book Awards: Real Estate Transactions Practicum, Economics for Lawyers, Accounting for Lawyers
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy, Note Advisory Committee
- Environmental, Land Use, and Real Estate Law Certificate
- University of South Florida, B.S., Business Economics, magna cum laude, 2016
- Honors College
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association