Robert E. Cummings is an attorney in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate practice group.
Robert focuses on corporate transactions. He assists clients with matters related to formations and dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions, as well as government contracting.
Robert earned his juris doctor from Stetson University College of Law with a concentration in business law, where he was the champion of the 2021 Florida Bar International Law Richard DeWitt Vis Pre-Mott tournament.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2022
- Certificate of Concentration in Business Law
- Stetson Business Law Review, Associate Member
- Dispute Resolution Board
- Champion, 2021 Florida Bar International Law Section Richard DeWitt Vis Pre-Moot Court Competition
- Finalist, 29th Annual Willem C. Vis Moot International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition
- University of South Florida, B.A., Economics and Political Science, 2017
- President, Phi Delta Theta
Professional and Civic
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Advanced Tax Preparer
- The Alliance for Advocacy and Philanthropy, Child’s Park Associate Volunteer
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Association – Florida Chapter, Volunteer