Taylor L. Lewis is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Class Action and Mass Litigation Practice Group.
Taylor focuses her practice in personal injury protection litigation matters, specializing in the interpretation and application of automobile insurance policies.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., May 2022
- Book Award for Highest Grade in Lawyers as Leaders
- Florida State University College of Law Ambassador
- Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law – Secretary
- Journal of Transnational Law & Policy – Member
- Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law – Member
- Tulane Law School International Baseball Arbitration Competition Team
- Eckerd College, B.A., Political Science and Environmental Studies, May 2016
- Eckerd College NCAA Division II Women’s Golf, Student-Athlete