Zachary Amrose is an Associate in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Zach focuses his practice on commercial litigation.
Zach was a summer associate with Shutts before he graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. During law school, he served as a managing editor for the Florida Law Review and enjoyed a summer serving as an intern with the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, where he conducted legal research.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, May 2023
- Florida Law Review Managing Editor: Tutoring Award, Gertrude Brick Outstanding Board Member Award
- CALI Book Award (Income Taxation, Criminal Procedure)
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing I & II
- Jewish Law Student Association, Treasurer
- UF Law Levin Ambassador
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, May 2020
- Minor in Statistics, Geography and Philosophy
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Student Council, Finance Team
- Democracy Matters, President
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 7.26.22