Brittany Bustillo is a Partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Brittany represents public and private companies and individuals in a broad range of business and real estate matters. She focuses her real estate practice on general real estate matters; property acquisition and development; commercial leasing; title insurance; and telecommunication leasing.
- University of Florida College of Law, L.L.M. in Taxation, 2011
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business , M.S. Accounting, 2010
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business, B.S. Accounting, 2006
Professional and Civic
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Article, 1.28.19