David E. Rodrigues Gonçalves is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. David focuses his practice on complex corporate and transactional matters in the US and Latin America from both the law firm and in-house counsel perspective.
David is a published author on international law matters and is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, cum laude
- Harvard Law School, LL.M.
- Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Abogado (JD equivalent), cum laude
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 2.7.18
- Author, “Financial Inclusion in Peru: Lessons from Kenya’s Regulatory Approach on E-Money,” University of Miami School of Law International Comparative Law Review, Fall 2013
- Co-author, “The Case Concerning the International Criminal Court,” ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law, Fall 2004