J. Paul Fanning is a senior associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group.
Paul represents developers, investors, lenders and other clients in real estate matters. His real estate experience includes preparation and negotiation of various types of real estate agreements, leasing, development matters, and condominium and homeowner association formation. He has worked as general counsel for a leading land development company and in-house real estate counsel for a national retailer.
Paul has been recognized by the Florida Supreme Court for exceptional pro bono service.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of California, Riverside, B.A., 1994
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional and Civic
- President, Port St. Lucie Bar Association
- Haiti Relief Volunteer
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 1.3.20