Kelscey A. Boyle is an Associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Insurance Practice Group. Kelscey focuses her practice on insurance defense and complex commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Kelscey practiced law in New Jersey and served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Hany A. Mawla, J.A.D. in the Superior Court of New Jersey Appellate Division. While in law school, Kelscey was a Legal Intern to the Honorable Patty Shwartz of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the Honorable Madeline Cox Arleo of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the Federal Public Defender’s Office for the District of New Jersey.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Seton Hall Circuit Review, Executive Editor (2015-2016), Member (2014-2015)
- Villanova University, B.A., 2012
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Women’s Fraternity, Pan Hellenic Representative
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 8.17.23
- Recognition, 8.18.22
- Firm News, Thomson Reuters, 6.4.20