Leann Warfield is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the firm’s Corporate Practice Group.
Leann concentrates her practice in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and general business law. She assists clients with all facets of their business transactions, including buy/sell transactions, mergers, and all types of contracts, agreements and leases, as well as general corporate matters, including organizational, maintenance and securities issues.
Prior to joining Shutts, Leann practiced commercial real estate and corporate law with a firm in Chicago, Illinois.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 1993
- DePaul University, B.A., 1988
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Professional and Civic
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section