Michael A. Pego is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Michael concentrates his practice in the areas of land use, zoning, and real estate.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Florida International University, B.A., Marketing, cum laude, 2011
Professional and Civic
- Guardian ad Litem, 2016-2018
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Article, Daily Business Review, 3.20.23
- The Delusion of Amateurism in College Sports: Why Scholarship Student Athletes Are Destined to Be Considered "Employees" under the NLRA, 13 FIU L. Rev. 277 (2018).