Patrick Salmon is an Associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Patrick focuses his practice on commercial real estate and matters related to the financing, purchase, sale and closing of real property transactions. He represents developers and property owners in the negotiation, drafting and review of purchase and sale agreements, as well as in developmental compliance with local land use ordinances. He is also experienced in matters related to commercial financings and loan documentation, working on behalf of lenders and borrowers in primary and secondary loan markets.
While in law school, Patrick interned for the Honorable Robert Egan of the Ninth Judicial Circuit.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2019
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy, Executive Communications Editor
- Dean’s List
- Pro Bono Certificate of Excellence
- Florida State University, B.S., Finance and Real Estate, May 2016
- Student Government, Senator
- Phi Kappa Tau, Internal Vice President