Adriana L. Pfeiffer is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation practice group.
Adriana focuses her practice on general and business civil litigation claims. She represents clients across a broad range of industries to offer effective and expeditious dispute resolution strategies, from pre-suit to trial.
While earning her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law, Adriana served as Vice President of the Miami Law Women’s Association, was an active member of the University of Miami International and Comparative Law Review and clerked at the UM Tenant’s Rights Clinic.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award for Advocacy in Tenant’s Rights Clinic
- International and Comparative Law Review
- Miami Law Women, Vice President (2017-2018)
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Criminal Justice, 2015
- Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, 8.17.23
- Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch
- Commercial Litigation, 2024