Alex S. Zehmer is a Senior Associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Alex focuses his practice on real estate law. He has experience representing private parties in a broad scope of matters related to real property, including acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing. His practice further encompasses the review, analysis and drafting of real estate contracts. Alex's real estate law experience also includes matters related to due diligence and commercial real estate portfolio loan closings.
After receiving this J.D. from the University of Florida College of Law, Alex earned his LL.M. from New York University School of Law.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Domestic Taxation, 2018
- University of Florida Frederick G. Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Florida State University, B.S., Finance, 2013
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- Tax Law Section
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Young Lawyers
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, Orlando, 11.21.23