Jonathan D. Gomer is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
Jonathan focuses his practice in the areas of corporate transactions and general business services.
During law school, Jonathan was a Judicial Intern for Honorable J. Melanie May for the Fourth District Court of Appeal.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, May 2019
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, May 2018
- Dean’s Law Scholarship Recipient: All Semesters
- Book Awards: Torts; Constitutional Law I; Advanced Legal Research, Frederick J. Damski Memorial Book Award
- Nova Law Review
- Teaching Assistant, Torts
- University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting, B.S., Accounting, May 2015
- Co-Author, “Multi-jurisdiction: Overview of Alternative Personal Taxation Regimes in the United Kingdom, Italy and Switzerland.”
- Co-Author, “United States: Treasury - More Enforcement, Centralized Compliance Effort Required for Expatriation Provisions (Code Section 887A).”
- Co-Author, “Second Circuit Holds that Collective Entity Doctrine Applies to Trusts.”