Linda Jorge Carbone is a Partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Private Client Services practice group.
Linda primarily focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, charitable giving, business succession planning, pre-marital and post-marital agreements, as well as estate and generation-skipping transfer taxation.
She enjoys working with families to achieve their estate planning objectives, including multi-generational wealth transfer, family business succession planning, and charitable giving goals. She also works with family members and fiduciaries to ease their burden though the probate and trust administration process after the passing of a loved one.
Prior to joining the firm, Linda practiced in the Wealth Preservation, Trusts & Estates field before leaving her practice for more than a decade to serve as a leader in the non-profit sector as the Chief Executive Officer of the American Red Cross of Central Florida and Senior Executive Director of the Central Florida USO.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 1993
- Clark University, B.A., Philosophy and Economics, magna cum laude, 1990
Professional and Civic
- Honorary Base Commander MacDill Air Force Base
- Tampa City Council Commendation for extraordinary efforts as Chief Executive Officer of the Tampa Bay Chapter and Florida’s West Coast Region of the American Red Cross
- Tampa Bay Business Journal “Business Woman of the Year” Finalist
- Special Citation for Exceptional Volunteer Service, American Red Cross Tampa Bay Chapter
- Chosen as “Tampa Bay Every Day Hero,” Yellow Pages