Rose S. Gerber is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Class Action and Mass Litigation Practice Group.
Rose focuses her practice in personal injury protection litigation matters, specializing in the interpretation and application of automobile insurance policies.
During law school, Rose interned for the Honorable Richard L. Hersch for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, Criminal Division.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, May 2023
- Best Brief Award and Regional Semi-Finalist, American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition (Spring 2023)
- Cali Excellence for the Future Awards, Wills and Trusts and Legal Skills and Values III (Spring 2022)
- Moot Court Board of Appellate Advocates, Member
- Jewish Law Student Association, 1L Representative
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., Political Science and Philosophy, May 2020
- The Institute for the International Education of Students, Barcelona, Spain,
- Spring 2019
- Alpha Phi Fraternity, VP of New Member Education and Programming
- Mock Trial Club, Member
- THON Dance Marathon Fundraiser, Participant