C. Richard Morgan is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Financial Services Practice Group.
Richard has been named among the “Top Lawyers in South Florida” by South Florida Legal Guide. He represents institutional lenders in a variety of construction and permanent loans and other asset based lending transactions. He also represents developers and investors in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions.
Richard has extensive experience in complex real estate financing and development, commercial leases and “work-outs” of problem loans, including loan modifications, restructurings, foreclosures and deeds in lieu of foreclosure.
- University of Virginia, J.D., 1979
- University of Virginia, M.A., Legal History
- Duke University, B.A., with distinction, Philosophy
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Client Alert, 3.27.20
- South Florida Legal Guide recognized Shutts & Bowen as a Top Law Firm, and named these 21 Shutts & Bowen lawyers as 2015 Top Lawyers.2.9.15
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Rated, 5.0 out of 5.0
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers in South Florida, 2014, 2015, 2016