Fernando A. Bolaños is an Associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
A native Spanish speaker, Fernando advises domestic and international clients on transactional and corporate governance matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, structuring of real estate-related joint ventures, private offerings, corporate finance, venture capital, corporate restructurings, and general corporate law matters.
Fernando also assists with the representation of high net worth professional athletes on a range of transactional matters.
Fernando is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law. His previous experience also includes business immigration law and a management role in a global supply chain distribution company, servicing clients in the United States, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2021
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Contracts
- Florida International University, B.A., International Relations, magna cum laude, May 2018
- Minor in Business Administration
- District of Columbia
Professional and Civic
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Foundation
- Volunteer (2014-Present)
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Firm News, Miami, 3.25.21
- Firm News, 1.27.21
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Hispanic Law Student Association Member