Fernando A. Bolaños is a Law Clerk in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Corporate Practice Group.
During law school, Fernando served as a Judicial Intern to the Hon. Chief Magistrate Judge John O’Sullivan of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
A native Spanish speaker, Fernando’s previous experience also includes business immigration law and a management role in a global supply chain distribution company, servicing clients in the United States, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
Fernando is a volunteer of the Saint Vincent de Paul Foundation, where he has helped develop and implement marketing strategies, provided pro-bono legal assistance, and organized corporate fundraising events for the foundation.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, May 2021
- Dean’s List Fall 2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Contracts
- Florida International University, B.A., International Relations, magna cum laude, May 2018
- Dean’s List (All Semesters)
- Minor in Business Administration
- Not Admitted to Practice in Florida
Professional and Civic
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Foundation
- Volunteer (2014-Present)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Hispanic Law Student Association Member