Gregg I. Strock is an associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
Gregg concentrates his practice in real estate development and finance. He represents national and regional homebuilders with the development of their condominiums and planned development communities, and for-profit and not-for-profit developers in affordable housing matters throughout the State of Florida. He also represents landlords and tenants in leasing transactions.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Business Administration, Marketing, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- At Large Member, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, 2023
- Secretary, Development and Land Use Committee, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar, 2022-2023
- Member, Stephen R. Booher American Inn of Court, 2018-2019
- Florida Guardian ad Litem Program for the 17th Judicial Circuit, 2015- 2018
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Gregg Strock Elected as At Large Member for the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida BarRecognition, 7.18.23
- Firm News, 8.1.22
- Co-Author, “Cannabis-Related TCPA Complaints are on the Rise,” Marijuana Venture (April 8, 2021)
- Co-Author, “WARNING: Web Tracking Might Expose Businesses to Wiretapping Lawsuits”, Lexology, 19, 2021.
- Co-Author, “You Can ‘Predict’ You Will Get A Lawful Marketing Call”, Lexology, Jan. 29, 2020.
- Co-Author, “Marketing via Text May Expose Cannabis Companies to Substantial Legal Risks,” New Cannabis Ventures (April 1, 2019).Co-Author, “Are Predictive Dialers Making a Comeback?”, Lexology, Sept. 18, 2018.
- Author, “A Bastard by Any Other Name: A Requiem For The End of Disproportionate Treatment Toward Out of Wedlock Children in Florida’s Probate System”, 13 FIU L. Rev. 128 (Fall 2018).
- Business and Legal Insights, 10.18.21