Kyle A. Stevens is a Partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice group.
Kyle’s practice involves representing buyers, sellers, developers, lenders, landlords, and tenants in real estate development and finance, commercial leasing, and land use matters.
Prior to joining Shutts, Kyle was an associate in a boutique firm representing clients in complex construction disputes. While in law school, he interned for the Honorable Mary S. Scriven, U.S. District Court Judge for the Middle District of Florida and was active in the school’s Conservation Clinic and Environmental & Land Use Law Society.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Book Awards – Legal Drafting; Conservation Clinic; Labor Law
- Journal of Law & Public Policy – Executive Board
- Order of the Coif
- Duke University, B.A., Political Science, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Professional and Civic
- Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- City, County & Local Government Section
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association
News & Insights
- “Eminent Domain from Start to Finish: Challenging the Right to Take – Case Law and Recent Issues,” National Business Institute, January 2014
- “Construction Defect Litigation: Discovery, Experts, and Evidence,” National Business Institute, August 2013
News & Speaking Engagements
- Shutts Orlando Team Facilitates Millions in Lending Transaction for HostDime.com’s Eatonville Data CenterFirm News, Orlando, 5.27.21
- Article, 1.28.19