Kyle H. Jones is an associate in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate practice group. Kyle focuses his practice on commercial real estate.
Kyle’s experience includes representing developers and property owners by negotiating, drafting and reviewing purchase and sale agreements and working with various forms of financing and negotiations within commercial real estate transactions.
Kyle also served as a judicial intern for Chief Judge Michael G. Williamson and Judge Catherine Peek McEwen.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Associate Chief Justice, UNC Law Holderness Moot Court
- Staff Member, North Carolina Journal of Law & Technology
- Competing Member, Moot Court Negotiations Team 2016 – 2018
- University of Florida, B.S., Public Relations, 2015
- Member of Florida Blue Key Honor Society
- University of Florida’s Dean’s List
- Vice President, Recruitment Chairman, Head of Judicial Board, Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Director of Special Events, UF Homecoming / Gator Growl
Professional and Civic
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, Key Initiative
- Elected Member of Florida Blue Key Honor Society, 2013
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America