Oliver Sepulveda is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Insurance Practice Group.
Oliver has experience representing insurance companies throughout the claim process. Oliver has litigated declaratory judgment actions involving third-party liability claims under homeowner personal liability or commercial general liability policies. Oliver also has experience representing insurance companies and their insureds in the appellate courts, including appeals to the Florida Supreme Court.
While in law school, Oliver held internships in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida, the Florida Third District Court of Appeal, and the Florida Office of the Attorney General.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Florida International University, M.S., Management Information Systems, 2008
- Florida International University, B.B.A., Management Information Systems, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Recognition, 8.18.22
- Firm News, 1.31.22
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2022 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, The Best Lawyers in America®, 8.19.21
- Publication, Daily Business Review, 12.2.20
- Article, Daily Business Review, 9.21.20
- Article, Law360, 8.31.20
- Shutts & Bowen Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition; 6 Attorneys Selected as ‘Lawyer of the Year’Recognition, 8.20.20
- "Personal data breaches decline as hackers focus on companies," PropertyCasualty360 (February 1, 2021)