Patrick George Brugger is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group.
Skilled in consumer finance, foreclosure, landlord/tenant and other contractual disputes, Patrick also utilizes his experience in both defending and pursuing post-judgment remedies to help clients seeking assistance with often difficult collection matters.
While at Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, he served as a member of the Nova Law Review.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Nova Law Review
- St. Thomas University, B.A., Criminal Justice, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
News & Insights
News & Speaking Engagements
- Publication, Daily Business Review, 4.20.20