Stephen E. Cook is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
A Martindale-Hubbell AV® rated attorney, Stephen has over 25 years of experience handling commercial real estate transactions for local and national clients. His real estate practice includes acquiring, developing, financing and leasing shopping centers, stand alone retail properties and office properties. He has represented national clients with real estate interests in multiple states, and has coordinated multi-parcel, multi-state transactions. Stephen also has extensive experience helping land developers and homebuilders acquire, sale, finance and create governing documents for single and multi-phase projects.
Outside of his practice, Stephen serves as a Trustee of the Sweetwater Episcopal Academy and a board member of the Seminole Community College Foundation.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1982
- Florida State University, B.A., 1975
Professional and Civic
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Seminole Community College Foundation Board of Directors
- Sweetwater Episcopal Academy Board of Trustees