Fort Lauderdale Illustrated has published the 2020 list of “Top Lawyers” in Broward County. The magazine partnered with the Professional Research Services to survey licensed Broward County attorneys about who they would recommend, other than themselves, in the area. The list represents the best legal minds practicing in Broward, as chosen by their peers.
Included among them are the following Shutts & Bowen attorneys:
- Gary Bagliebter – Commercial Litigation
- Sidney Calloway – Municipal Law
- Marshall Emas – Real Estate Law
- Joseph M. Goldstein – Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Andrew Schwartz – Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Amy Wessel – Appellate Practice
To view the full October 2020 issue of Fort Lauderdale Illustrated, please click here.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.