Aventura Magazine has published it’s 2021 list of Top Lawyers. The attorneys listed were chosen by their peers as some of the best legal minds practicing in the Aventura area.
The publication partnered with the firm Professional Research Services, which asked licensed Miami-Dade County attorneys who they would recommend, other than themselves, in the area. Attorneys were allowed to name up to three colleagues in each specialty. Nominees were then evaluated on the basis of the survey results, the status of their bar licenses, and their standing with The Florida Bar. Those who qualified and who received the highest number of votes were included.
Among this year’s “Top Lawyers” are the following Shutts attorneys:
- Thomas Cookson: Banking and Finance Law
- Bowman Brown: Insurance Law
- Luis A. de Armas: International Trade and Finance
- Arthur J. Furia: Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Harold “Ed” Patricoff: Natural Resources Law
- Gary J. Cohen: Tax Law
- Patrick J. Lannon: Trusts and Estates
- Francis E. Rodriguez: Trusts and Estates
To view the full October issue of Aventura Magazine, please click here.
About Shutts & Bowen LLP
Shutts & Bowen, established in 1910, is a full-service law firm with approximately 300 lawyers in offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach. Learn more about Shutts & Bowen at www.shutts.com.